Understanding Donald Trump: From Family Business Entrepreneur to President of the United States
This timely non-partisan keynote presentation is now available, focused on the most discussed person in America today
In this lively, objective and non-partisan examination of our 45th President, noted behavioral consultant John Messervey will share an analysis of the most discussed leader of our time. Cutting through many layers of conflicting opinions, John will share why our President thinks, acts and responds like no other. From the bully pulpit to midnight tweets, from party loyalty to foreign policy,
This keynote will explore:
- The Family Legacy: Lessons from three generations of the Trump family.
- The Entrepreneur: Why he had to run for President of the United States.
- The Behavior: Beyond grandiosity and narcissism.
- The Deal: The peril and promise of his unprecedented leadership style.
- The Power: Projecting American values and strength.
- The Consequences: Economic, Social, Political, Diplomatic
- Predictions for the road ahead… a second term?
John Messervey is an organization behavior consultant who counsels high wealth families throughout the United States and overseas. Among the earliest family business/wealth consultants, Mr. Messervey serves as President and Private Family Advisor of the National Family Business Council, a private consulting group and resource center in Lake Forest, Illinois.